Ingredients for 8-10 people:
- Durum wheat semolina 600gr
- Water at ambient temperature 280gr
- Arrange the flour so that it shapes a hole at the center
- Pour the 50% of water into the hole and start kneading
- Pour gradually the remaining part of the water while kneading
- Once finished, put the pastry in closed container and let it stand for 30 minutes; in this phase the pastry will become more elastic and workable.
- At the end of the “rest” shape as desired
- Once shaped, pasta has to be arranged on a tray, previously sprinkled with flour. In this way pasta will not stick on the tray.
Pour pasta in hot water; water will stop boiling for few minutes, so wait for it to restart boiling, and then wait for 2-4 minutes and it will be ready.