- 10 Kg 0 Flour Type Pasticceria, w min 320
- 1,9 Kg sugar
- 700 gr margarine
- 700 gr brewer’s yeast (better osmo-tolerant, in this case 500gr)
- 500 gr egg yolk
- vanilla flavorings, as required
- butter/citrus flavorings as required
- 100 gr “improver” with E 472 (Help)
- 4,6 lt water, until obtainment of not too soft, smooth and dry pastry.
Knead 0 flour type Pasticceria, egg yolk and 50% of water, with salt, improver and flavorings.
Slowly add sugar and the remaining part of water. After reaching the ideal consistency of the dough, (almost finished and well-strung) add the butter (ambient temperature, but not melted). Let it stand for 20 minutes. Cut, smooth out and let it rise for 60 minutes, at around 30°C. Brush it with the albumen. Bake at 260 °C for 6/8 minutes (depending on oven type), in any case short baking at high temperature.